Engineering Manager, Access & Attribution
We’re looking for an experienced manager to lead this team in continuing to build state-of-the-art infrastructure for all teams at Stripe:
- Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with Stripe’s recruiting team
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and simplicity
- Drive Access & Attributions’ strategy, identifying roadmap items and priorities not only for your team, but also across other product and infrastructure teams, to help drive the highest leverage projects
- Engineer teams that drive attribution initiatives that will have a direct impact on product development
- Conduct deep-dives on architectural design, in collaboration with members of your team and other teams at Stripe
We’re looking for someone who has:
- You have a track record of leading and recruiting productive engineering teams
- Work very well cross-functionally, are able to think rigorously, communicate effectively and make hard decisions and tradeoffs
- Thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- The desire to encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
- Have managed teams that developed and operate mission critical infrastructure
- You’re excited to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- You lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping teammates do their best work
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe is, at its heart, an engineering company. To provide a missing pillar of core internet infrastructure, we hire people with a broad set of technical skills (and from a wide variety of backgrounds) who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry – from reliably handling 100M API requests per day to enabling entrepreneurs worldwide to start global internet businesses.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people; for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.