Employment Brand and Events Programs Lead, APAC
We are looking for an Employment Brand and Events Programs Lead to shape and manage Stripe’s employment brand in APAC. You will focus on growing our employment brand through amplifying our mission, culture and regional stories to attract and engage the best talent.
You will help build our APAC brand strategy, including how to leverage employer brand channels (e.g. Career’s Page, Linkedin, Glassdoor) and recruiting events.
- Collaborate with teams across Stripe, including Recruiting, Communications, and Talent Pipeline, to enhance and amplify our storytelling engine.
- Drive awareness of Stripe as an ally for ambitious founders and catalyst for economic and technological progress.
- Gather and align stakeholder requirements; and manage project timelines.
- Set-up and measure metrics to track the success of internal and external employer brand campaign.
- Assess the ROI of events that may raise the profile of Stripe as an employer.
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen sense for creative story-telling and community-building.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Experience developing and executing a strong content and brand strategy across multiple online/offline platforms.
- Knowledge of the talent landscape in APAC.
- Experience collaborating with creative teams.
- Passion to build a strong employer brand through create brand storytelling
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.