EMEA Vendor Manager
Your primary focus will be building the strategy for a specific vertical (Support, sales, risk and financial crimes) in region and working closely with that vertical on ensuring the performance of our outsourced vendors.
You will also lead cross-functional programs that help grow and improve the vendor operation. Examples of such programs are leading the vendor selection, contract negotiation, outsourcing of additional user-facing activities, and improvements to onboarding and training.
- Be directly responsible for the results of the vendor operation and in doing so you’ll work closely with a variety of operational teams at Stripe.
- Lead negotiation and relationship management for all vendor contracts.
- Develop and deploy vendor-specific infrastructure globally, including security, tools, and processes.
- Source new vendor partners or expand scope of service offering with current vendor partners.
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with vendor site leadership
- Assist with all vendor headcount related matters including growth, new lines of business and managing attrition targets with partners.
- Partner with existing vendor leadership teams to ensure vendor’s high level execution to contracts.
You might be a fit if:
- You’re a proven leader with experience managing operational vendor and internal teams across different time zones.
- You enjoy managing large cross-functional and global projects.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex initiatives, and have a track record for taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people across internal teams and external vendors.
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.