Product Finance & Strategy Specialist
As we continue to expand our product suite and global presence, we are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to key product leaders in Europe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to leadership, and will drive key insights for executive discussions.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business partners.
- Provide analytical rigour and bring strategic leadership to operational initiatives.
- Evaluate organizational trade-offs in team planning, and be a key decision-maker in investment and operational strategies.
- Be the go-to financial partner for ad hoc analysis and relevant external relations (for example, negotiating new contract terms or evaluating prospective partnerships).
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan).
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- 6+ years of relevant experience (e.g. investment banking, management consulting, private equity) and, ideally, more recent experience in strategic or operational finance functions at a high-growth technology company.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks.
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.