Finance and Strategy Lead for EMEA (Go-To-Market)
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
- Be the finance lead for the Go To Market business for EMEA, accelerating the growth of EMEA Stripe business and partnering with our EMEA Head of Revenue and Growth.
- Lead a team of senior Finance professionals, partnering with our sales and marketing leaders responsible for growth in key user segments and geographical territories.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with the revenue & product teams in EMEA, partnering on levers to drive growth including building out and implementing business cases for growth (regional expansion, competitive analysis, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts, product attach),
- Build frameworks to gain deep insights on how revenue and margin flows across countries, user segments and mix of products and how that compares to other regions, to assess the profitability and strategic value of new and renewed revenue
- Drive deep insights on our top users and users by cohort and by product mix, looking at trends and benchmarking to identify early signals of potential growth or risk
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan). Build and own financial forecast models which give good predictability to support key decisions.
- Bring strategic asset allocation recommendations, where to slow down or remove resources, where to add resources or accelerate, understanding the relative impact of different resources.
- Drive Margins and Profitability including customer cost of acquisition and onboarding, and the relative costs of net retention (upsell, churn, support) for existing customers and costs of developing getting products to marketing EMEA .
- 10 - 15+ years of experience within a finance function, preferably for a B2B and/or SaaS business with proven success in growth businesses and sales partnership
- Experience in deal pricing and commercial negotiation
- Deep people leadership experience and demonstrated success in building and leading high performance finance teams
- Deep analytical rigor, focused on bringing clarity based on deep insights
- Recent experience in strategic finance functions at high-growth technology and / or fintech company focusing on go-to-market planning (including enterprise sales) and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills ( including verbal and written communication skills)
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of and experience with card networks, payment-related products, or other financial services.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.