EMEA Business Operations - Market Entry
Stripe supports 32 countries today, and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
Market Entry Business Operations based in Dublin will lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new markets, help us identify key partners and regulatory barriers, help build and launch relevant products for the market, or design new processes to scale market expansion. As an active contributor to Stripe’s global expansion efforts, your impact is felt across the company. The team is a high priority talent pipeline for Stripe. We look for exceptional people and give them a level of responsibility and exposure that will accelerate their career. Wherever you are based, you will be working closely with our leadership team. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, have launched markets and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help scope and launch Stripe in new markets in EMEA.
- Perform analyses and research to drive our regional strategy and growth, helping us make the right decisions for Stripe and our users.
- Work cross-functionally with globally distributed teams.
- Work with product and sales leads to prioritize product roadmaps and ultimately help lead the launch of products most important to our segments.
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that accelerate our new market entry.
You might be a fit if:
- You have experience working on new market expansion initiatives in EMEA.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You’re able to scope, execute and coordinate projects among different teams and different timezones.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts, and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You are a strong communicator. You’re able to explain complex issues in clear, persuasive language with strong emphasis on maintaining collaborative and productive relationships.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- You have 5-10+ years of work experience. We care most about ability and for exceptional people will offer a greater degree of responsibility and growth than you will find in other jobs.
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- CS background or affinities.
- Experience operating in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance. “Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.