Developer Support Engineer
You’ll primarily communicate with external developers through email and IRC to solve problems, help Stripe users build cool things, and debug code of all kinds. You’ll also work with other internal engineering teams to identify bugs and find ways to help improve Stripe.
- Become a technical expert on the Stripe platform.
- Work with developers and other Stripes to solve problems and debug code.
- Develop tools, processes, and documentation to scale Stripe’s operations.
You’d be great if:
- You’re proficient at writing code in a few different languages and enjoy learning new languages and technologies.
- You’re a thoughtful, patient, and friendly communicator who enjoys writing.
- You have prior experience as a software engineer or significant experience building web or mobile apps.
- You’re able to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision.
Please include in your email a resume and a list of languages you feel comfortable working with (both technical and human!). In addition, we’d love to see whatever other examples of work you feel comfortable sharing. This might be something online, like a code repository or a blog post, or something unpublished, like an email to colleagues or a personal project you’d be willing to share. Whatever form it takes, we’d love to see an example of your creative and technical work.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.