Design Recruiting Manager
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for an empathic leader to help grow and lead a team of Design Recruiters in North America. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Partner with senior leaders across the Design organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across our US offices
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and make improvement to the current process
- Continue to work on active reqs where necessary
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of recruiting management experience (Design, Product or Technical Recruiting experience preferred)
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Experience partnering with senior level management
Nice to haves:
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to develop a wide range of recruiting talent and provide coaching and guidance. You are deeply energized by the opportunity to unlock potential in your direct reports
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.