Technical Integration Strategist
As a Technical Integration Strategist at Stripe, you will drive Stripe’s future growth engine by leading prospective clients through the integration process and turning them into happy, transacting Stripe users.
- You are an adept client relationship manager, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the challenges users face while onboarding with Stripe and can lead a complex, multi-party integration in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Legal, Business Teams, etc) to craft custom solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- You thrive on the urgency of and importance of working with our largest customers, and are capable of independently leading a customer integration from start to finish.
- You are used to project managing customers, and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- You want to actively decrease a user’s overall Stripe onboarding timeline, and help Stripe understand what are the proper factors that influence this time-to-live metric.
- You enjoy pattern recognition and solving thematic problems. You will create user-facing content for short-term solutions, and also work with Sales, Product & Engineering on long-term solutions.
- Finally, you enjoy building – you will help build an onboarding process and offering that ultimately will be scaled to our global sales teams. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Own the full onboarding cycle from deal signed until live-transacting volume for mid-market and enterprise companies
- Be responsible for proactively developing and project managing a customer’s integration architecture, strategy, and timeline
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, improve, and scale our onboarding process
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience working with customers, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- A familiarity with APIs and ability to explain API concepts to Stripe’s largest and most technical customers
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Proven project management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, including ability to identify suboptimal internal processes
- Ability to recognize repeated user-facing issues and build scalable solutions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Prior experience working with users large mid-market companies, as well as enterprise organizations
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.