Demand Marketing, EMEA
As an early member of the EMEA marketing team, you’ll help shape and scale our go-to-market and demand marketing efforts. We’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and outcome-driven candidate to build and grow user acquisition and growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience running and measuring campaigns across a number of different channels and audiences in the B2B tech space. You’ll be able to influence our overall marketing strategy as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it. You will be comfortable working cross-functionally with teams like design, comms, sales, and product. You are thoughtful and creative, with a strong bias to action and a refusal to settle for good enough.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Our infrastructure and suite of APIs powers millions of businesses—from startups to publicly listed companies—in almost every country around the world. From developers and payments managers, to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
- Partner with GTM teams to build campaigns that drive revenue and pipeline.
- Create relevant and compelling content for target audiences and build the distribution strategy across the most effective channels to meet your goals.
- Define clear objectives for each campaign and, measure and communicate program results.
- Closely monitor performance throughout the funnel and help us optimise conversions across the various stages.
- Use your strategic, analytical, agile, and digital skills to help us achieve our full-funnel marketing and business goals.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key pipeline metrics.
- Work closely with content, design, performance marketing, and product marketing teams to drive Marketing Qualified Leads and Opportunities, as well as re-engage prospects and customers.
- Leverage customer insights to better audience segments and reach potential customers.
- Work closely with regional sales and demand gen teams to build, tailor, and extend our campaigns to reach multiple business models, verticals, and segments.
- Ensure that the Stripe brand is appropriately represented in all campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, including specific experience with content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs and tactics such as email, webinars, and content partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have interest in developing new capabilities.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.