Finance & Strategy, Deal Pricing & Principles
Be a part of building the finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight, pricing and deal strategy at Stripe. Deal Pricing & Principles is a dedicated finance function that provides deal pricing expertise and strategy support to Stripe’s Sales team. As a foundational member of this team, you will be instrumental in refining our deal playbook and process to accelerate deal velocity across Stripe.
- Serve as a financial and strategic thought partner to the Sales team in pricing deals of scale
- Develop and refine new frameworks to evaluate a deal’s attractiveness to Stripe, ensuring alignment between these frameworks and the company’s long range plan
- Track deal performance across Stripe and use insights to update pricing guidance
- Identify levers for margin uplift
- Build template models that increase pricing confidence, ease and velocity
- Maintain up to date pricing benchmarks, using this data to enhance our pricing philosophy
- 2-5+ years of experience in finance or business analytics at a leading technology company, or experience within investment banking, management consulting or investing
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- A proven ability to build collaborative working relationships with business partners
- Excellent financial modeling, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.