Deal Desk Analyst
The Sales team at Stripe works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Sales Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
The Deal Desk team (as part of Sales Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales in crafting and structuring deals. Deal Desk also works with internal stakeholders to create scalable and efficient policies and processes in support of deal making & sales activities.
- Provide support & guidance to Sales on best practice deal management & contract structuring. - Shepherd deals through the sales cycle & internal approval process in collaboration with the appropriate cross-functional teams.
- Identify and document deal making policies in support of the contracting process.
- Serve as point of contact & subject matter expert on deal policies including contract terms, fallbacks, product configurations and business terms.
- Collaborate with and provide advice & deal insights to cross functional teams (systems, legal, pricing etc.) in order to build scalable, efficient processes; drive improvements in policies, processes and system, and to help increase sales productivity.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience in a deal support role ideally in a tech environment are able to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve
- Works well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with Sales as well as other internal cross functional teams such as finance, legal, pricing.
- Has an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture
You’ll also likely have:
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) systems
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in SQL
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.