Data Scientist, Authentication
Generate insights and impact from data.
With all this data, we’re looking for talented data scientists to join the Data Science team to help us better understand our users and build better products. If you are data curious, excited about deriving insights from data, and motivated by having impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
- Work with our payments authentication engineering team on improving machine learning systems related to online authentication, identifying transactional fraud, biometric Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), 3DS, and more
- Research, develop, test and improve machine learning models, including feature development, model evaluation, backtesting, or testing new algorithms
- Analyze the impact of new models, through either statistical modeling or experiments
- Develop key metrics and observability for the product
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience working with and analyzing large data sets, including developing ML models
- A PhD or MS in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Math, CS, Engineering, Sciences)
- Expert knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python), SQL, and machine learning
- The ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact
- Prior experience with data-distributed tools (Spark, Hadoop, etc)
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.