Data Intelligence Analyst, Revenue Operations
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
The goal of our Revenue Operations function is to build the operational skeleton for the Sales organization, building a business that’s scalable and predictable and will allow us to quickly scale across geographies and territories. We are looking to hire a Data Intelligence Analyst who automate our reporting and visualization of Sales metrics in order to help us build for scale.
- Work closely with the Sales Strategy & Operations team to identify important questions and answer them with data
- Automate reporting and visualization of Sales metrics in Tableau
- Partner with Sales and Systems teams to develop tooling
- Provide operational support for Sales initiatives
- Ensure quality of data and accuracy of downstream reporting through precise attention to detail
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of Sales experiments
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data
- Apply models on large datasets to measure results and outcomes
- Review the current reporting structure and consolidate data as well as automate in Tableau
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role, with a focus on building data dashboards and/or analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Tableau, SFDC, and SQL
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impac
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications
- Hyper focus on and intuition for understanding the underlying needs of the business
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales teams and KPIs
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.