Data Analyst, Metrics and Reporting
Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars every year for hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. One third of Americans bought something on Stripe in the last year.
With all this data, we’re looking for talented data analysts to join the Data Science team. The ideal candidate is data curious, detail oriented, great at communication, and loves solving problems.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and shape data-informed product/business strategies
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share insights in a compelling narrative
- Communicate results and influence key product and business leaders
You’d ideally have:
- 4+ years experience in a highly analytical role
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering)
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards/visualizations
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, etc.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
- Screenshot of a sample dashboard (sanitized for sensitive information)
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.