Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
At Stripe, we’re dedicated to helping millions of companies worldwide to find the financial products they need to grow their businesses. That’s why our Growth Data Science team creates intelligent data products and insights to help us deliver the right message to the right user at the right time. We collaborate with Marketing and Sales to influence the go-to-market strategy, boost product adoption, and increase user retention by making data-driven decisions at scale.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to partner with the Marketing team to measure and improve the marketing performance across channels (e.g. email, website, events, paid search) and across funnels (e.g. self-serve, sold), and generate insights to inform data-driven go-to-market strategy.
- Define, implement and maintain the key success metrics and operational metrics for marketing campaign performance across channels (e.g. email, website, events, paid search).
- Generate insights on key trends on marketing campaign performance.
- Conduct ROI analyses, and generate insights into what campaigns and channels are most effective.
- Design and analyze experiments to improve user acquisition, product adoption, and spend efficiency of marketing campaigns.
- Design and develop datasets that enable better understanding of marketing campaign performance, and user engagement.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering and Product teams to identify and address the most impactful challenges with data and analyses.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 3+ years of experience in analytical roles working with large datasets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Sciences, Engineering).
- Proficiency in SQL and Python.
- Experience with writing and debugging data pipelines using a distributed data framework (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Strong knowledge of statistics.
- Expertise in visualization, and using data insights to deliver actionable recommendations and drive business goals.
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience working with Marketing and/or Growth teams.
- Experience with experiment design and analysis.