Sales Development Representative, DACH (German Speaking)
Help Stripe win new users in the DACH Market.
We take a data driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and in helping design our strategy. Stripe is not a typical company, and this is not a typical outbound sales role. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential businesses and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Stripe
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified calls
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to develop new content
We’re looking for someone with:
- Fluent English and German
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical prospects
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Some experience with project management across multiple stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Strong interest in technology
- Fluent German speaker
Nice to haves:
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet / Software company
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.