Customer Experience Manager, Banking and Financial Products Servicing
Stripe’s Banking and Financial Products (B&FP) group is building new products that expand the scope of problems we tackle beyond payments and into the rest of the financial stack. Right now this includes Capital, Issuing, Atlas, Treasury and Corporate Card - and there’s more on the way.
At Stripe, Customer Experience Teams not only resolve our users’ issues but also serve as a voice of the customer for our engineering teams to make our products world-class.
You’ll be joining an experienced team with members who have a track record of successfully building large-scale businesses. You will be expected to grow quickly as we continue to launch and scale new products that will impact millions of customers around the world.
The B&FP Customer Experience Team is accountable for end-to-end resolution of complex support needs. Specifically we manage:
- Card Disputes and Chargebacks
- Mobile Remote Data Capture (MRDC)
- Banking transaction errors (e.g., ACH reversal)
- Customer complaints management (per regulatory and partner compliance needs)
- Account closures
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience leader who has built these processes and teams from the ground up and scaled to support thousands of users.
We are a lean team. You are a fit for this role if you get energy from supporting tens of thousands of users and not from managing large teams.
- Build the Customer Experience team to support complex needs of our banking products’ users
- Lead the organization to design and deliver incredible user experiences
- Design tight feedback loops with product and engineering teams to reduce customer friction
- Collaborate with Engineering, Risk, Legal and Compliance to improve our products and processes
- Always keep users top of mind. You will hold the rest of the team and our partners accountable for high standards of customer experience.
We’re looking for people who:
- At least 5+ years of leading Customer Experience or other Frontline Teams that directly support customer needs, preferably in high-growth technology companies
- Expertise in building and managing complex banking support processes
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Care deeply about the customer experience and go the extra mile to help users solve problems. You are passionate about helping entrepreneurs build businesses.
- Are incisive about breaking down problems, and excel at using data to drive decisions (even when the data is not perfect)
- Always question the first answer and enjoy going levels deeper to find all the edge cases. You are rigorous when designing new processes and put a high bar on the quality of your deliverables.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.