Corporate Network Engineer
Build the infrastructure that helps us build Stripe.
The Corporate Network Engineering team at Stripe designs, builds, and operates the networks that contribute to our shared mission of increasing the GDP of the internet. As a core member of our team, you’ll play a critical role caring and growing the foundational support that fellow Stripes around the world rely on to be productive and happy.
- Design, build, and operate Stripe’s global corporate offices, support centers, partner networks and POPs
- Help design, build and deploy automated provisioning, remediation and telemetry tools
- Embrace cross-team collaboration. You will work closely with members across Security, Engineering, IT, - Operations and Support teams to develop and implement solutions to support our rapid growth
- Help grow and mentor team members around the world
- Provide network support through a 24/7/365 on-call rotation
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Expertise with routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF or IS-IS, layer 2 technologies such as link and chassis aggregation, controller-based wireless networks, and network security such as IPSec VPNs and Security Best Practices
- Experience with Junos and Juniper routers, switches and firewall hardware
- Wireless design experience and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated success building internal tools and automation at scale utilizing Python or other scripting languages
- Comfort with Linux/Unix operating systems and experience troubleshooting the life of a packet from client to server, and back
- The ability to drive concurrent projects and initiatives
- A strong customer focused demeanor and is empathetic and humble
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Excitement about the opportunity to travel internationally
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.