Corporate Finance & Strategy Leader
Be instrumental in building an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
The Corporate Finance & Strategy team is looking for a proven leader to steer Stripe’s financial decision-making and corporate planning. You will provide key financial insight and strategic recommendations to the Stripe leadership and Board, and design and implement company-wide processes to drive toward our desired business and financial outcomes.
- Be responsible for our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Collaborate with leadership across Stripe to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Drive ongoing improvements to Stripe-wide planning and financial performance management processes
- 12+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications
- A proven ability to identify and drive impactful financial outcomes, and to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong working relationships
- A proclivity for working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managerial experience
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
- Experience working closely with different Finance functions
To apply, please include:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.