Corporate Finance & Strategy
Join our growing Finance & Strategy Team.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
The Corporate Finance & Strategy team is looking for a proven leader to steer Stripe’s financial decision-making and corporate planning. You will provide key financial insight and strategic recommendations to the Stripe leadership and Board, and design and implement company-wide processes to drive toward our desired business and financial outcomes.
- Play a key role in supporting our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and evolving the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Support Stripe leadership in evaluating strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Develop and monitor critical financial performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare presentations and key reporting to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
- Support capital raise activities and investor and lender engagement
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of planning tools
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields, including FP&A and project management experience
- Strong analytical skills, and extensive experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications
- A proven ability to identify and drive impactful financial outcomes
- A proven ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships
- A proclivity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
- Experience working closely with different Finance functions
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.