Corporate Development (M&A) Integration Lead
Help build out the M&A Integration and Corpdev Operations function at Stripe!
Stripe’s Corporate Development team focuses on evaluating, executing and integrating acquisitions while also making strategic investments that support Stripe’s broader mission of expanding the GDP of the internet. The team is small today, and works very closely with senior leaders across the organization. We are seeking an experienced M&A Integration professional with 5+ years of relevant experience to be based in our offices in either San Francisco, New York, or remote.
Integrating an acquired company is hard, important work and is often the biggest determinant of whether an acquisition is ultimately successful. We take this responsibility seriously, and are looking for someone to join us in our work to help ensure that our acquired companies and their people get off to the best possible start.
- Help build our integration function, including the further development and execution of integration approaches and strategies on deals
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across Stripe to develop detailed integration plans and milestones
- Lead the planning and execution of the diligence and integration process, including coaching highly cross-functional work-streams, managing regular integration meetings and driving issue resolution
- Monitor and track acquisition performance and conduct “lookbacks” on deal and integration execution Identify and implement improvements to our acquisition integration processes
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning, investing and integration efforts
Who will love this job:
- A creative problem-solver, who thrives in complex, ambiguous situations and prides themselves on staying one step ahead of potential issues.
- A people-person, who derives energy from working across various stakeholders across multiple teams and companies.
- A multi-disciplinary wiz with great attention to detail, who feels a deep sense of calm when they know they’ve orchestrated it such that all of the trains are running on time.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of work experience in one or more of: M&A integration, corporate development, investment banking, consulting, human resources, or business operations
- Strong, team-oriented leadership skills including the ability to identify, frame, and confront issues and make recommendations for resolution
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced, high-growth and often ambiguous environments
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with budgets and financial metrics
To apply please include the following:
- LinkedIn profile and resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.