Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The Communications team builds Stripe’s brand and influence across the world. We’re looking for a seasoned corporate communications professional to further hone our corporate storytelling; shape our response to complex policy and regulatory issues; and provide strategic counsel to our executive team on a range of topics. The ideal candidate will have “seen it all” and yet is energized by working with a tightly knit team at every elevation level—from handling individual inquiries to designing proactive, multi-year campaigns that burnish Stripe’s reputation.
- Drive corporate stories that advance Stripe’s narrative and influence
- Shape Stripe’s point-of-view on industry, regulatory, and other policy-related topics, and grow its profile among relevant business and enterprise tech press
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers, particularly in tech and business media
- Work with internal spokespeople to develop their platforms and messaging via media training, penning op-eds, interview opportunities and speaking engagements
- Coordinate with our partnership team to support announcements with partners, program updates, and more
- Help manage global agency teams and ensure consistency across geographies on enterprise audience developments and initiatives
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 5 to 8 years of experience in technology public relations, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment
- Experience collaborating with sales, partnership, policy, and other senior executives
- Relationships with key business and technology reporters
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments
- Writing samples are always welcome
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.