Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe is looking for a talented and experienced contracts manager to join our fast growing commercial legal team in Seattle, WA. As a part of our team, you’ll be responsible for supporting Stripe’s sales team. Stripe is both a technology company and a financial services company. We operate within a complex and interwoven legal, regulatory, and financial partnership climate. You should be comfortable supporting a complicated product, and have flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs in a rapidly changing environment. In addition, you must be able to work independently, proactively identifying areas of need and generating recommended action plans. Join us and you will work with a great team and have the opportunity to solve complicated problems in a fast-moving environment.
In this role you will:
- Review, draft and negotiate nondisclosure and Stripe services agreements.
- Maintain our templates and online terms.
- Develop and simplify internal processes.
- Lead or support projects on the commercial legal team.
- Work cross-functionally with teams at Stripe in support of our sales team, sales ops, tax and risk.
- Own and maintain Stripe’s document management tool.
- Manage outside counsel.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Have 5+ years’ experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts.
- Have excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Be humble, curious about an evolving industry, and have common sense and a terrific sense of humor.
- Please include your resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.