Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe is looking for a Contracts Manager to join our Commercial Legal team. This role will provide support for Stripe’s high volume of contract negotiations with global vendors and technology service providers, as well as help to mature and scale Stripe’s procurement and third-party risk management functions.
Stripe is a global technology company that builds infrastructure for online commerce. We handle billions in transactions each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. As a part of our team, you’ll be responsible for supporting Stripe procurement contracts. You must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and business needs in a rapidly changing environment. In addition, you must be able to work independently, proactively identifying areas of need and generating recommended action plans. Join us for the opportunity to work with a great team on complicated problems in a fast-moving environment.
In this role you will:
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of contracts, including nondisclosure agreements, master services agreements and statements of work within established guidelines
- Maintain our templates
- Lead or participate in projects to improve internal processes and build for scale
- Collaborate with teams across Stripe, including procurement, tax and security
- Manage outside counsel
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- An open and curious mind about an evolving industry, humility, and a terrific sense of humor
- Please include your resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.