Content Marketing Lead for Executive Engagements
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
As an early member of the Stripe team, you’ll be a core part of working with our leadership to shape the Stripe vision presented to CxOs in executive engagements.
We’re looking for someone that loves shaping narratives and creating compelling content to lead our Executive Engagement Content team. Unpacking the benefits of financial infrastructure can be challenging, but done well, can kickstart a transformation journey. You’ll be in the driver’s seat working with Stripe founders, executives, account teams, and product marketers to show how Enterprise companies can leverage Stripe infrastructure to accelerate growth and meet their business objectives.
- Customize high-quality executive engagements. You are customer-obsessed and listen closely to our customers to understand their unique challenges. You connect with expert Stripe teams to collaborate and create content to tell an inspiring narrative in executive engagements. You will develop compelling narratives and ensure two way user conversations run effectively in virtual and (eventually) in-person settings.
- Build a trusted relationship with go-to-market teams. You’ll serve as a strategic contact between sales, product, and marketing teams to curate customized content for executive briefings and drive content development needs at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Share customer feedback with sales and product teams. You’ll become an expert in the needs of customers and the expectations across the industry, documenting feedback that will influence product strategy and sales priorities.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 7+ years of product marketing or content creation experience for the CxO audience, preferably in B2B scenarios. Experience in executive engagement programs, strategic partnerships, sales, or sales enablement is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A passion for creating new content and cultivating existing content for new iterations.
- Proven experience building thoughtful narratives and content for specific solutions and industries within segmented customer and prospect audiences.
- Efficient project management experience. You have a strong track record of driving simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives.
- A clear appreciation of the different audiences Stripe speaks to, and how to tailor messaging for each one.
- High energy and infectiously optimistic attitude. Works well under pressure, meets tight deadlines, and doesn’t get phased by rapidly changing environments.
- Strong empathy towards others with the ability to create and nurture relationships across multiple teams.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.