Compensation Business Partner
Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, with over 3500 Stripes spread across 14 offices worldwide and growing. Together, we are building the economic infrastructure of the internet, helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create jobs, and scale their efforts globally.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
Stripe’s people are it’s most valuable resource, and as the Compensation Business Partner you’ll be responsible for the implementation, and integration of our compensation strategy to help us attract and retain top talent and while helping Stripe continue to scale effectively.
- Implement Stripe’s rewards philosophy and principles in compensation related decisions and processes
- Partner with HRBPs, managers, business leaders, and the executive team on compensation matters
- Be very data driven and stand for objectivity, independent decision taking, utmost credibility, and trustworthiness
- Provide consulting on base salary, bonus, and equity programs to org leaders and HRBPs
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 6+ years of work experience in developing and managing global compensation programs and processes for both public and private companies, preferably in a high-growth, scaling, technology environment
- A strong understanding of compensation best practices, current compensation trends, and market benchmark data
- Strong understanding of HR Information Systems, specific experience with Workday preferred
- Proven analytical skills, keen eye for detail, and have truly in-depth knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets including building and maintaining complex models
- Experience communicating effectively across teams, including translating quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences
- The ability to communicate across diverse groups with clear, approachable, and collaborative style
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently when advising senior leaders
- A deep commitment to excellent customer service, empathy, and discretion
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests.
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn or Twitter) or your resume.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.