Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, with over 3500 Stripes spread across 14 offices worldwide and growing. Together, we are building the economic infrastructure of the internet, helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create jobs, and scale their efforts globally.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team and play a large role in our compensation strategy to help us attract and retain top talent globally. You’ll be instrumental in helping Stripe continue to scale effectively while working closely with People, Finance and various cross-functional teams.
- Partner with compensation team members on benchmarking and market research process for cash and equity
- Analyze market positioning, salary structures, and pay mixes to ensure market competitiveness to support overall compensation strategy
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position
- Play a key role in executing our biannual compensation cycles, including base, bonus and equity
- Develop compensation reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions
- Work with People Operations to implement compensation systems and processes within Workday
- Provide subject-matter expertise on topics related to compensation
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support total rewards projects
- Ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic working environment with changing work priorities
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of work experience in compensation analysis at a private or public company
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis on work of a quantitative nature, or related practical experience
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets and proven ability to build and maintain insightful models and reports (such as compensation cost models)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Workday and its compensation module
- Experience with Radford, and other benchmarking surveys and tools
- Knowledge of equity practices at private companies is preferred
- Knowledge of international compensation practices
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.