Community Operations Strategist
Deliver incredible support experiences to Stripe users
As a member of Community Operations, you’ll work on a team focused on delivering an excellent support experience through social media and community forums — working with users from small businesses and startups to Fortune 500s. You’ll be a part of a growing global team that’s highly collaborative and mutually supportive. You’ll help those building their businesses with Stripe make the best use of what we have to offer, and then use those interactions to influence what we build next.
If you’re a strong writer, have a flair for Twitter, are constantly curious, and love to deliver stellar user experiences, we want to hear from you!
- Make sure we deliver an exceptional Stripe experience to users who reach out to us over social media including Twitter and Facebook
- Help resolve issues that are escalated via social media, including technical product questions, and work to prevent those issues from happening again
- Contribute and manage new programs focused on improving the Stripe user experience
- Build out programs focused on user community engagement
- Work with nearly every team across Stripe, being the ultimate escalation point for users
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate
- Handle executive escalations from Stripe’s leaders, including case investigation
- Communicate with users, Stripe leadership and internal stakeholders
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys social media and is experienced with Twitter
- Is a strong writer — you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English
- Is curious, enjoys learning about technical concepts and products, and is excited by the challenge of solving difficult problems for users
- Takes initiative and is comfortable scoping, driving and executing on projects
- Is comfortable with analyzing data and driving insights and action plans
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Has experience in social media communication or project management role
- Is able to work a Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday work week
You should include in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments
- Why you want to work in this role
- A link to your personal Twitter profile and/or the profiles you’ve managed for other companies
- A short piece (400 words or less) about a social support account of a company or brand (think twitter handle) that you think is well done, why you believe it’s well done, and what you think could be better about it.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.