Community Operations Specialist
Deliver incredible support experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe is live on 3 continents with over 100 supported currencies and is rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. While helping our users, the Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
As a part of our growing Community Operations team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Stripe experience through social media and community forums. You’ll be a part of a global team that’s highly collaborative and mutually supportive. You’ll help those building their businesses — from small businesses and startups to Fortune 500s — with Stripe make the best use of what we have to offer, and then use those interactions to influence what we build next.
If you’re a strong writer, have a flair for Twitter and other social channels, are constantly curious, and love to deliver stellar user experiences, we want to hear from you!
- Make sure we deliver an exceptional Stripe experience to users who reach out to us over social media including Twitter and Facebook (and future channels we go live on!)
- Help resolve issues that are escalated via social media, including technical product questions, and work to prevent those issues from happening again
- Work with nearly every team across Stripe, being the ultimate escalation point for users
- Handle executive escalations from Stripe’s leaders, including case investigation
- Contribute and manage new programs focused on improving the Stripe user experience
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience with social media support and/or an interest in resolving user issues through those channels
- Curiosity and enjoys learning about technical concepts and products
- Excitement for the challenge of solving difficult user problems
- Empathy with users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Initiative and is comfortable scoping, driving and executing on projects
- Comfort analyzing data, driving insights and creating action plans
- Strong written communication skills and fluency in English
- Willingness to work a rotating weekend shift (Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.