Community Operations Program Manager
Deliver incredible support experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe builds financial tools and economic infrastructure for the internet. We’re helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create business models, and scale their efforts globally. We live on 5 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world.
As a member of Community Operations, our team’s focus is on delivering an excellent support experience through social media, community forums and executive escalations—working with users from small businesses and startups to Fortune 500s. You’ll be a part of a growing global team that’s highly collaborative and mutually supportive. You will lead efforts to build out user communities and positive user engagement for the Operations team.
If you’re a problem solver, have a flair for building communities, are constantly curious, and love to deliver stellar user experiences, we want to hear from you!
- Work on building out our user communities and engagement at Stripe
- Help build out, structure and scale a community forum program for the Operations team
- Help moderate and build processes and policies for user forums
- Understand user pain points and build community solutions
- Own the tracking, monitoring and execution of all user communities we set out to build on the Operations team
- Help build metrics and dashboards to monitor success
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience building out user communities and positive user engagement
- Interest working in a fast-paced work environment, crafting strategic and rapid fixes to high intensity problems
- Experience in scoping, driving and executing on projects and large initiatives that involve multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and is able to analyze data insights, trends and action plans
- Strong writing skills and comfortable moderating forums
- Empathy for users and is able to quickly grasp the issues they face
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, while identifying areas for process improvement and establishing best practices and policies
- Public or user-facing experience— clear and succinct communication is very important
- Proficiency in SQL, Splunk, or equivalent query languages
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.