Chief Writer/Editor, Communications
The Communications team builds and protects Stripe’s brand and influence across the world. We’re looking for a highly accomplished writer and editor to craft, edit and oversee our written output as we grow, maintaining the highest standards of quality and consistency.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with grit and integrity. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- Be responsible for the quality and consistency of all the Communication team’s written output, including Newsroom posts, op-eds, speeches, and social media.
- Help develop and drive Stripe’s corporate narrative, crafting Stripe’s point-of-view on industry, regulatory, and policy-related topics.
- Work with internal leadership to develop their messaging through op-eds, speeches and owned channels.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maintain the highest standards across all forms of external and internal communication.
You should have:
- Impeccable written communication skills, including punctilious attention to detail on writing style, grammar, and punctuation.
- 15+ years of experience in journalism or corporate writing at the highest level, preferably in the areas of high-growth technology and/or financial services.
- Extensive experience collaborating with C-level leaders, translating their views into clear and compelling writing.
- An innovative approach to journalism or corporate writing, harnessing the breadth of today’s media environment.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Samples of your written work, preferably on technology or financial matters.
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.