CEE Growth Lead
Stripe supports 25 countries today, and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instincts, technical curiosity, strategic thinking, and sales skills. Stripe is on a hyper-growth trajectory and a successful candidate shall have an impactful role on Stripe’s growth in CEE and EMEA.
- Develop our CEE (growth and go-to-market) strategy and lead its execution
- Be responsible for Stripe’s CEE region and (new business) metrics
- Help shape the product roadmap and support needs based on local market insights
- Help to build out the CEE team
- Identify high-potential prospective users and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and product teams of existing and potential users
- Represent the Stripe brand in the CEE region (media, events, VC’s, etc)
- Make a real impact on the future of Stripe
Our ideal candidate:
- Strategic/ analytical thinker: 10+ years of experience in consulting, VC/PE, or any other analytical/ strategic role within a rapidly growing company
- Entrepreneur and executioner: you have a bias for action and are able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment; you are independent and get energy from building things from scratch
- Extravert/ charisma: you love connecting with people, whether it’s a key community member, partner, or potential customer; also, you’re able to represent Stripe in the press and at events
- Knack for sales: you have a successful track record in sales
- Techie: you’re passionate about the start-up communities and new technology businesses
- Local knowledge: you have lived and worked extensively in the CEE region; you have fluent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience at a growth stage Internet/ software company
- Technical experience
- Experience in the payments spaces
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.