Business Systems Analyst - People Systems
Play a critical role in setting up our people systems for scale.
We’re looking for someone to join our People Systems team at Stripe as a Business Analyst. In this role you will analyze existing processes to identify gaps, understand pain points, and identify opportunities for enhancement. You will gather requirements, partner closely with stakeholders and drive projects to completion.
- Partner with our People Organization to establish the processes and technology necessary to scale our growth
- Work with the business and implementation teams to ensure teams are working effectively in order to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Lead discovery, analysis, requirements definition, testing, and go-live support (during stabilization period)
- Own the requirements to ensure we are focused on delivering quality at speed
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Define functional requirements for complex, cross-functional work, conduct initial scoping and feasibility analysis, and partner with technical counterparts to refine technical specifications
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and other risks
- Balance outcomes with project team health and cultivate collaborative environments where differing perspectives are encouraged, acknowledged, and incorporated in the project plan
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of relevant Business Systems experience
- 3+ years experience working with HR platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, engineering, vendors and international teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, ever changing environments
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
Nice to haves:
- Experience working specifically with Workday, Greenhouse and payroll software
Please include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.