Business Systems Analyst - User Operations
Play a critical role in managing our User Operations systems for scale.
Every year, there are hundreds of thousands of conversations that happen between Stripe’s users and Stripe. Our user operations’ systems carry Stripe users’ needs to Stripe’s ears. We are looking for a Business Systems Engineer to own the ongoing design, feature development, configuration, security, and maintenance of our Zendesk system. You’ll partner across teams and functions to drive initiatives that improve the lives of our users and the lives of the people who talk to our users thousands of times a day. You will scope, administer, and implement the best tools and processes for our User Operations teams.
We are looking for a highly organized self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity and solving problems with limited oversight.
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support of the global support system and related processes.
- Work closely with business partners and engineering stakeholders to understand and refine requirements, objectives and processes to drive strategic application efforts.
- Be responsible for managing the systems supporting our user operations team.
- Be a thought-partner with engineering on internal tooling initiatives.
- Design holistically, with a focus on flexibility and scale.
- Provide guidance on optimization and automation.
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an efficient controlled environment
- Review existing support and operations setup and provide guidance on optimization and automation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years Zendesk or similar support ticketing systems administration experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- A collaborative approach to getting work done.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical concepts and vise-versa.
- 4+ years of sales or support operations experience in a high-tech growth environment. Zendesk Certifications
- Experience with other Service systems.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions.
- Experience partnering with security to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs.
- Experience with data migration, integration techniques, and tools.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.