Business Operations is a high priority talent pipeline for Stripe. We look for exceptional people and give them a level of responsibility and exposure that will accelerate their career. Wherever you are based, you will be working closely with our leadership team.
If you like taking on hard problems, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Perform analyses and research to drive our regional product and growth strategy
- Work with product and GTM leads on planning and launching new products
- Identify and assess inorganic growth opportunities linked to our product strategy
- Design and implement the business systems and processes that Stripe needs to grow
- Incubate and help run new teams
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
You might be a fit if:
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, and thinking from first principles
- You have experience in a highly strategic and analytical role in fast-paced environments
- You have experience taking initiatives or products from conception to launch
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You are a strong communicator and are able to explain complex issues in clear, persuasive language
- You have 4-10 years of work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience operating in a high growth technology company, including experience in product or growth
- Experience in strategy consulting
- CS background or affinities
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- Experience in the payments space
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team. - You should include these in your application: - A resume and/or LinkedIn profile. - A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favourite Stripe product, and why you like it
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.