Business Finance & Strategy, Leader
Be instrumental in building an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
We are looking for an insightful and analytical leader to head up our Business Finance & Strategy team. You will lead a team of financial and strategic partners to the workplace (real-estate), operations, people, legal, finance and other core (G&A) business teams that power Stripe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for Executive & Board discussions.
- Lead the strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g. monthly business reviews, forecasts, budgets and long range plans)
- Be a trusted advisor to your business partners, providing critical insights, guidance & recommendations as they design and execute their strategic plans
- Measure progress against key objectives and present findings and recommendations to senior leaders
- Lead and grow a team of finance professionals, sourcing and retaining the best talent, drive a culture of continuous improvement and career development
- Seek opportunities to optimize key metrics to drive performance, speed decision-making and increase accountability
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Collaborate extensively to provide timely feedback in routine and ad hoc reporting
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 12+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance planning or business finance
- 5+ years of experience leading a large team of FP&A or G&A finance managers (a must have)
- Built successful relationships and influence with senior business leaders
- Demonstrated skills in communicating effectively with senior leadership
- A track record of managing through significant organizational change
- A proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing and diverse team
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.