Business Finance & Strategy, Operations
Be instrumental in building an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for insightful and analytical team members to be financial and strategic partners to our Operations Teams who are critical to our user experience. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for Board discussions.
- Partner closely with business leaders to drive successful outcomes for Operations
- Leverage your financial background to support and influence key strategic and business decisions
- Partner with the Operations team to build long range plans to support the strategic objectives of Operations and Stripe
- Be your business teams’ financial partner for analysis and evaluation of strategic projects and initiatives (e.g. prospective partnerships or business model shifts)
- Design and implement metrics to measure efficiency and ROI of investments in headcount and non-headcount expenses
- Drive reporting, process and discipline for finance routines to shape and influence decision-making (e.g. budget, forecast, monthly reviews, long-range plans)
- Build and own models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in FP&A supporting sales operations/customer experience
- People management experience and demonstrated success in leading high performing finance teams
- A keen analytical eye and experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- Experience driving and executing on finance processes (e.g. budget, forecast reviews, negotiations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
- The ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- The ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience working at a high-growth technology or financial services company
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.