Brand Marketing Manager
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users.
With creative and thoughtful marketing, we aim to help existing and prospective users alike understand our products and choose Stripe for their businesses. We’re a highly cross-functional and transparent company and our team prides itself on collaborating and working closely with almost every team at Stripe.
We’re looking for a curious, creative, thoughtful and ambitious marketer to help us build the Stripe brand. To help us show the human side of the company, to capture our spirit and project it out to the world in unique, powerful ways (and not just the typical ways). To bring our values to life in our product, our marketing, our spin-ups for new Stripes, our internal events, and our ideas-that-have-yet-to-become-real-things(-yet).
- Help define our brand. You’ll help capture and communicate what our brand stands for. You’ll help us translate company goals into brand messages, turn those brand messages into compelling internal resources, and get Stripes excited about and involved in what we’re building.
- Lead end-to-end brand marketing campaigns. We’re building these from scratch, and you’ll be integral to getting them off the ground and out into the world. You’ll play a part in customer research, audience and messaging, brief development, creative development, production and distribution. You’ll often be the one pulling all the pieces together, ensuring they tell a powerful story for our business and brand.
- Execute on those campaigns. You’ll communicate updates to stakeholders, optimize and track success metrics along the way.
- Measure brand awareness and perception. You’ll help us build, refine & refresh our brand tracker, so we have clear, actionable data and feedback to evaluate past campaigns and inform future initiatives.
- Managed integrated, cross-functional, complex brand awareness marketing campaigns from scratch—from research to brief, messaging to media, execution to measurement. You see the big picture, but you like having a part in every little detail.
- Great stories about (and learnings from) doing each of the things mentioned above. You’ve helped define brands, worked on campaigns that connect with people at a human level, and measured the impact of brand initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You don’t have to be a Writer, but you should love to write.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Helped define and build great technology brands. Bonus points if you’ve taken something technical and made it easily digestible for someone non-technical.
- Experience—and genuine love for—working with creative teams (plus for in-house). Design and creative expression matter a lot to us.
*We don’t expect you to have all these things (but the more the merrier!).
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.