Billing Operations Analyst
Help scale our finance infrastructure globally!
We’re looking for a Billing Operations Analyst to join our growing team. This individual will help us improve customer experience through accurate and timely workflows and deliver improvements in our integrated financial systems with business partners, financial colleagues and engineers.
- Build scalable billing and collection processes for complex user agreements and new business operations
- Build scalable and auditable onboarding processes for new and existing users
- Partner with internal systems, deal desk, sales ops, internal audit, go-to-market, engineer, and accounting teams to develop and improve processes for contract reviews and to anticipate changing business requirements
- Partner with account managers to solve user inquiries related to implementation, billing, and collections
- Perform month-end close process and reconciliations
- Assist with accurate tax billings (sales tax, VAT, etc.)
- Assist with system implementations for billings and collections
- Assist with monthly and quarterly flux analysis of key metrics
- Assist with establishing collections and other accounting policies
- Assist with internal and external audit support
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of relevant accounting or operations experience, with a degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- The ability to be detail oriented, but can visualize the larger impact of a series of transactions
- Process-oriented with an understanding of both financial and operational controls
- Comfortable working with manual and automated processes
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
You will also likely have:
- A mix of public accounting and private industry experience
- Knowledge of (or experience in) the payments industry
- Experience reading and working with contracts
- Demonstrated professional experience using Excel and working with large data sets; experience with SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of Receivables system functionality within an ERP (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Netsuite)
- The ability to be flexible and comfortable with changing requirements
- Demonstrated project management/consulting experience and the ability to work cross-functionally
- A builder’s mindset and a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
- A passion for creating new systems and solving problems via infrastructure and automation
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.