Banking Product Partnerships, EMEA
Stripe is live in 39 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding across the globe. We’re looking for someone to join our team to manage existing strategic partners, identify new opportunities to expand and grow these relationships; define our payments partnerships strategy in the region, as well as scope and secure new partnership opportunities. We’re looking for someone who can build deep relationships with partners and work cross functionally with Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to launch new products and services. This role is based in London, and will require frequent travel to meet with partners in the EMEA region, and to our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Leverage industry knowledge, payments expertise, and general acumen to craft product strategies with a goal of creating more value for Stripe’s users
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to develop and execute partnership strategies to improve and differentiate Stripe’s products
- Significantly help shape our global bank product & platform strategy
- Structure deals with banks and other financial partners to advance & execute this strategy
- Gather inputs from and coordinate with internal stakeholders (including risk, compliance, product, engineering, treasury) on creation and execution of strategy
- Stay current on industry and market trends to inform the strategy
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 5+ years of experience in business development, product management or similar roles at a technology company.
- Strong product instincts and ability to identify opportunities for Stripe to leverage partners’ existing and in-development products, as well as the ability to collaborate with Stripe’s Product and Engineering organisation to build world-class features for our users.
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products, work in a regulated, competitive environment, and execute partnerships that drive strong user experiences
- A strong background in negotiating product deals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
Nice to have:
- Domain expertise in payments.
- Fluency in two or more regionally relevant languages.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.