Banking Partnerships, Partner Manager, EMEA
Stripe is live in 39 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding across the globe. We’re looking for someone to join our team to manage existing strategic partners, identify new opportunities to expand and grow these relationships; define our payments partnerships strategy in the region, as well as scope and secure new partnership opportunities. We’re looking for someone who can build deep relationships with partners and work cross functionally with Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to launch new products and services. This role is based in London, and will require frequent travel to meet with partners in the EMEA region, and to our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Manage most critical banking partnerships, with a focus on driving execution of joint initiatives and helping to launch and manage new offerings to benefit Stripe users and Stripe
- Ensure best-in-class, methodical partner management rooted in KPIs
- Leverage industry knowledge to craft thoughtful partnership and product strategies with banks, partnering with various stakeholders (including risk, product, engineering, compliance, legal, and treasury)
- Navigate, in partnership with Product partnerships, banks to execute deals supporting that strategy and help ensure proper execution plan in place
- Gather inputs from and coordinate with internal stakeholders (including risk, compliance, product, engineering, treasury) on creation and execution of partner strategy
- Help find the right stakeholders that can champion Stripe, educate them about Stripe’s value proposition, understand their needs, and execute deals that address those needs and support our issuer strategy
- Leverage significant industry experience to help our internal teams compose our holistic issuers strategy and to advance that strategy with issuers.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 5+ years of partnerships experience working with financial institutions and 3+ years working in the payments industry
- Broad and deep experience executing industry-wide partnership strategies to build innovative product experiences and go to market models
- Strong negotiation skills and ambitious on what we should try to do with our partners and how Stripe creates value and differentiation
- Broad and complex first-in-kind deals experience with top financial institutions, interfacing with C-Level executives
- An operationally focused mindset, with an ability to see a deal through to success, far beyond signing, leading teams through execution by using planning, metrics, and organizational structures
- The ability to represent Stripe and our brand excellently
Nice to have:
- Domain expertise in payments.
- Fluency in two or more regionally relevant languages.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.