People Analytics - Assessment Researcher
Bring data to life to power our people
The Stripe People Analytics team is looking for an Assessment Researcher to own our talent assessment strategy and execution across the full employee lifecycle. If you are passionate about understanding, measuring, and predicting human behavior and performance, we want to hear from you.
- Evaluate, refine, and develop Stripe’s employee assessments across key touch points in the employee lifecycle, including: pre-hire assessments and interviews, high potential identification, performance measurement, and career development
- Work closely with global teams to design and validate new assessments that predict success for highly complex roles
- Stay up to date with assessment research and product innovations and work with partner teams to implement promising new approaches at Stripe through a combination of building custom solutions and establishing and managing vendor relationships
- Collect, integrate, analyze, and interpret global assessment data including metrics related to candidate experience, test validity, attrition, adverse impact, and assessment pass rates.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the legal landscape around assessments (e.g. uniform guidelines)
- Foundational skills in conducting experimental research studies and data analysis
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations and experience navigating how to effectively use data while protecting individuals’ privacy
- Proficiency in R, Python, or another statistics program
- 2-4+ years’ experience in the assessment space
- M.A./M.S. or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational psychology or similar field
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.