Analyst, People Analytics
Bring data to life to power our people
The Stripe People Analytics team is looking for an Analyst to help us better understand the full employee lifecycle. If you are passionate about using data and visualizations to unearth and share new insights that will positively impact all employees, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and maintain self-service and ad-hoc reporting and create engaging data visualizations that span the employee lifecycle using data from our HRIS, ATS, and LMS tools (Workday, Greenhouse, Intellum, Anaplan).
- Partner with Internal Systems to develop core data sets that empower operational and exploratory analyses.
- Work closely with teams from across the People org and Stripe to identify important questions about the employee lifecycle and answer them with data.
- Define and calculate new metrics to track Stripe’s people goals.
- Gather and document reporting and visualization requirements from stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Passion for HR and Recruiting data and knowledge of common success and pipeline metrics
- Demonstrated professional experience in reporting (including report generation, field creation, scheduling), dashboards, scorecards, and data visualization
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases
- Data management, data processing and basic analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other data visualization tools
- Strong customer service background including translation of requests into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations and experience navigating how to effectively use data while protecting individuals’ privacy
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
- 3-4+ years of experience using data analyses and metrics to impact people, business, or product decisions
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in People/HR analytics and knowledge of HRIS (Workday) and ATS (Greenhouse, Anaplan)
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.