AMER GTM Finance & Strategy
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe.
To further this important mission, we are seeking a seasoned GTM Finance & Strategy professional to partner with the America Sales organization to build out the finance capabilities necessary to accelerate the growth and scale of the business. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission and will drive key insights for Executive discussions.
- Provide business support as the F&S lead partnering with the AMER sales team, including a specialized focus on a segment of the business (eg: SMB/Startup, Digital Native, Enterprise, Platform) to drive strategic support, insights, and financial planning
- Develop analytics and a deep understanding of levers to drive growth including developing business cases for growth (performance trends, competitive analysis, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts)
- Build frameworks and develop insights into how revenue and margin performance across user segments influence outcomes, understand product mix within the segment to assess the profitability and strategic value of new and renewed revenue
- Drive deep insights on our top users and users by cohort and by product mix, looking at trends and benchmarking to identify early signals of potential growth or risk
- Understand competitive landscape and addressable market which will influence business decisions and strategy
- Partner with Sales leadership and RevOps to drive strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan). Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses
- Bring business partners strategic resource allocation recommendations, where to slow down or remove resources, where to add resources or accelerate, understanding the relative impact of different resources
We’ve looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in GTM sales finance, strategic finance, or consulting, preferably at a high growth, enterprise software, SaaS, or fintech focused business
- Deep analytical rigor, focused on bringing clarity based on deep insights
- Deep knowledge and understanding of sales, sales cycles, planning, and revenue forecasting
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives; you are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Be a self-starter capable of driving business results
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.