Administrative Business Partner - EMEA
Support Stripe's leadership team!
- Provide proactive calendar support for your leader(s) and, potentially, other members of their team. Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Support the operations and culture of various Stripe teams.
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
You might be a good fit if:
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- You are excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- You have a knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You are adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
You should have:
- Previous 3+ years of administrative experience or operational experience at a quickly-scaling or large company
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.