Account Manager, Growth
As an account manager at Stripe, you’ll be responsible for making Stripe’s top users successful, and for using customer feedback to drive improvements in our product. You’re a natural people person who isn’t afraid to get scrappy to solve customer issues; you’re excited to become an expert in the high-growth technology businesses that rely on Stripe; you’re an energized and organized self-starter; you’re highly analytical and have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you. If you’re hungry, persistent, and an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Make our top users love Stripe, and help them find success with Stripe’s products.
- Be an advocate for their business.
- Work across product, sales, risk and operations to use customer feedback in improving our product.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in consulting, VC, or any client-facing role within a rapidly growing organization. - Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with technical customers.
- Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be driven to help our top users find success.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working with high-growth technology companies.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.