Account Manager, Enterprise
Grow Stripe's existing business.
Our users are the heart of our business. Stripe’s Account Management Team are responsible for managing our largest and most strategic relationships. In this role you’ll manage a small number of our largest users such as Lyft, Wish and Squarespace. You’ll work closely with senior executives at these companies engaging in both commercial and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You are the user’s internal advocate and you are responsible for understanding their unique needs, driving adoption of Stripe products, and working across internal product teams to help build the next generation of user-focused payment tools in line with your user’s needs. We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can effectively manage both day-to-day conversations as well as high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our users and Stripe.
- Build long-term relationships with your contacts at upper mid-market and enterprise companies and deeply understand their strategy and goals
- Solve complex user needs, helping our users grow their businesses
- Work closely with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g. product, sales, risk and operations) to improve our product and service
- Make users love Stripe by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our operations
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- The ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- The analytical ability to manage complex reporting, pricing and cost considerations
- The ability to develop and execute account plans for upper mid-market and enterprise companies spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.