Help Stripe win new users.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users, execute on a sales excellent sales journey and ensure that their business grows on Stripe
- Build relationships with decision makers, understand the users needs across numerous functions including marketing, product, finance and operations
- Define and execute sales territory strategy across a wide variety of user profiles
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Two to five years experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance
- At least one year full cycle, closing experience
- Ability to understand the Stripe’s solutions and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for the start-up community and new technology businesses
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
- A cover letter tells us more about yourself and why you are applying for this role at Stripe
This role may involve some travel.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.