Account Executive, Product (Startups)
As an Account Executive, Product (Startups) at Stripe, you will use your sales and product expertise to help drive growth of Stripe’s software and services offerings with both new and existing startup customers. You will collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to develop deep product and industry knowledge and drive strategic deals. You will be instrumental in leading in depth product discussions with existing and prospective customers – and building and executing against our go to market strategy for Stripe Issuing & Treasury.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CEO and CTO. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You’re as comfortable working with clients as with internal stakeholders (including executives). You’re excited to become an expert and to share your knowledge. You’re an organized self-starter, an excellent communicator who is highly analytical and has a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you.
- Lead discussions with existing and prospective customers in our Startups segment, owning the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Deeply understand the sales process for Stripe Issuing & Treasury
- Serve as both an internal and customer-facing expert on Stripe Issuing & Treasury
- Synthesize and relay customer feedback and our findings to inform Stripe’s product roadmap
- Engage with Product, Marketing and User Operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.